Marketing/Sales Ops Intern JD
Bandalier is a fast-growing startup based in the Southern Tier Incubator in downtown Binghamton. We are looking for candidates who are excited about the opportunity to help build the company from the ground up and are excited about marketing and data operations. We offer best-in-class training and competitive base salary.
We also plan on giving our employees opportunities to grow within our company or the opportunity to work with our clients directly.
We’re looking for folks with:
- A drive to help build a company from the ground up. You’re not going to be given a playbook - you’re going to help us create it
- The desire to help us build the structures and processes that will help us grow Bandalier
- An obsessive interest in data and marketing. The goal is to help you start your career by giving you experience with leading tech companies
- A willingness to commit 10 hours / week or more
Working at Bandalier, you will:
- Work with sales reps on helping them prospect through social media and email
- Be involved in the top of funnel sales process - making sure sales reps have great people to call and email
- Be given opportunities to advance your career
- Have access to the Southern Tier Incubator Building 24/7
- Establish connections with local startups and entrepreneurs
Bandalier is building a New American Workplace. We plan to employ students and recent graduates at schools like Binghamton in marketing and sales operations roles for growing tech companies.