Spring Internship/Creative Copywriter
Idea Kraft is a full-service creative studio that specializes in branding, digital marketing, packaging and website design. Located in the heart of downtown Binghamton, we have worked with local clients such as LUMA and eatBing, as well as nationwide clients from NYC and New Orleans. We are a New York State certified MWBE business (Minority and Women owned Business Enterprises), and we take pride in our collaborative and open work culture.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Copywriter Intern to work on internal and external projects for a wide range of industries. This internship is unpaid for credit or portfolio. It is a high visibility role that will have a significant impact on our client's brand. You will get excellent hands-on industry experience to expand your portfolio, make connections and jumpstart your career.
The successful internship may result in a full-time position offer.
- Implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and copywriting and proofreading skills
- Work closely with team members and clients to find correct voice, selling points
- Providing on-time content for development
- Proofreading and approving content prior to production (print, web launch etc.)
- Developing and creating engaging copy for proposals, client pitches and other office promotions
- Collaborate with the client and various teams on projects ranging from web, print collateral, press releases, and social media
What will you need:
- Have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high quality copywriting within a variety of campaigns and projects
- Have a drive to create new and fresh content with the end user and client in mind
- Must be self-motivated, team oriented, have a collaborative approach to creative development.