Multicultural Resource Center Social Media Internship
APPLY VIA GOOGLEFORM
The Multicultural Resource Center is recruiting undergraduate and graduate interns and Culture Connect Ambassadors for Spring 2020. Applicants should be interested in gaining valuable experience in working with diverse populations. Interns and volunteers have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to the MRC's mission by connecting with others and assisting in various projects.
General Social Media Intern job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- To manage the MRC social media accounts
- Assist with development of MRC communications plan
- To assist with promotional materials
- To help with developing social media marketing campaigns for programs and events
- To help expand the awareness of and brand recognition of the MRC
- To attend weekly staff/marketing team meetings and cultural student group meetings
- To assist with other tasks as assigned
- WEEKLY SEMINAR REQUIRED (FRIDAYS, 1:15 P.M. - 3:15 P.M.)
For specific details about the position and how to apply, visit http://bit.ly/MRCsocial2020.